Party People!

Saturday, July 11, 2009

We Love Tetris


Hey all, sup? Yeah I know I am a bit lazy in these days, but remember I am in holiday. :) Anyways, here are some tracks that might interest you. I like the one called ''Tetris'', of which everyone knows hot to play. Or not? :) Also Dj PP and Joris Voorn have cool tracks. ''Hey!'' don't forget to listen Diplo & Laidback Luke.. :) Now it's your turn, enjoy tracks, enjoy your weekend.



Diplo & Laidback Luke - Hey! (Original Mix)

Diplo & Laidback Luke - Hey! (Foamo Remix)

DJ PP - I Like House Music (Original Mix)

Electrixx - Tetris (Original Mix)

Joris Voorn - Sweep The Floor (Original Mix)

Julian The Angel - Sweet Child Of Mine 2009 (Dario Nuñez Remix)

Lee Cabrera & Thomas Gold - Shake It Move A Little Closer (Terrace Mix)


Julien Chaptal - Mamdaye (Original Mix)






-KusadasiHouse-

0 comments:

Post a Comment